Boarding for Dogs in Leesburg, VA
When you must leave your dog away from home, North Oatlands Animal Hospital is here to provide your pet with safe, secure boarding and sleeping arrangements with lots of love and attention. We offer all types of pet boarding, from overnight stays to extended visits.
Boarding your pet at North Oatlands Animal Hospital offers the following benefits:
- Access to veterinary care. Your pet will be under the watchful eyes of our veterinarians and trained veterinary staff. Medical care is readily available if needed.
- Comfort. Your pet will feel comfortable in their size-appropriate cages or runs with ample opportunity to stretch their legs and rest on bedding of your preference.
- Convenience. You may schedule your pet’s regular medical services during your pet’s stay.
- Strict Health Guidelines. Every guest is required to maintain specific vaccines to protect everyone’s pets and to prevent the spread of disease: All dogs are required to have a record of vaccinations including Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, Influenza, Heartworm Test and a fecal test during the past 12 months.
- Safety. Owners must complete detailed questionnaires which speak to the behaviors & traits of all boarding pets. This allows us to ensure they can be kept as safe as possible while allowing play-times and interactions as appropriate. Our facility has full privacy fencing and locking gates to ensure that all guests are as safe with us as they are in their own back yards.
Pets are like our children – we feed, nurture and lavish attention on them. Our highly qualified kennel attendants do the same when you can't be there. We provide tender loving care (such as brushing and cuddling), and supervised outdoor playtime to keep them happy and active.